In our second video about podcast monetization, we share more details about podcast advertising (i.e. getting a sponsor for your show). Watch the video to understand more about how podcast advertising works and how you might find sponsors for your podcast as a monetization strategy.
This video (Part 2 of the podcast monetization series, view Part 1 here) covers:
- The growing opportunity in podcast advertising
- What can you do to make your podcast attractive to advertisers? (How many downloads do you need to get a sponsor?)
- How podcast advertising works
- Podcast advertising terms defined
- Podbean’s Podcast Advertising Marketplace: how it works
To join the advertising marketplace to connect with potential sponsors for your show, visit https://sponsorship.podbean.com/podcasters. It is free to join, no matter where you host your podcast. Podcasts must have 1000 downloads/episode.
We also invite you to join our Facebook group, Podcasting Smarter, for discussions about podcasting tools and resources, growing an audience, podcast monetization and more!
0 comments on “Podcast Advertising: Podcast Monetization Part 2”